When I was invited to #takeabubblebreak with bathstore, I knew this was one campaign I could definitely get behind. After finding out that people are no longer using the bathroom to relax in, the Bathstore set out to make it their mission to help people reclaim their bathroom time. Sounds like a worthy cause to me!
A bath is one of the ultimate ways to relax, yet with work, blogging, socialising and travelling, it has been sorely neglected in my weekly routine. In fact, I haven't really been making much time for myself at all, so this was a fantastic reminder about what's really important - looking after yourself and relaxing.
So how do I relax?
1. Obviously, take a bath. Bubbles not optional, with a great music playlist.
2. Bake! If baking to relax, I find busting out an old favourite that you know like the back of your hand works the best.
3. Get lost in a good book. Time away from the computer is crucial, and there's no better way to do it than by putting yourself in someone else's world.
4. Go for a walk. No phone, no podcasts, just get some fresh air and spend some alone time gathering your thoughts.
5. Exercise. A well known stress buster, I never feel better than after I've completed a tough run or workout. It puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day.
What do you do to relax?